Main content start
SCITS 2020 Affiliate Meeting Webinar Session #1
New Approaches to Managing Injection Induced Seismic Risk
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
12:00pm - 2:30pm PDT
The affiliate meetings are intended for the SCITS affiliate members and invited guests. If you need access to the files below please contact Denise Baughman.
SCITS AFFILIATE WEBINAR SESSIONS
MAY 19 – 28, 2020 | 12:00 – 2:30 p.m., PST
Tuesday, May 19 - New approaches to managing injection induced seismic risk
- Opening Logistics, Jack Baker
- Risk-based TLS, Ryan Schultz et al.
- 1A - Hydraulic Fracturing Induced Earthquakes in the Duvernay East Shale Basin
- 1B - Risk-informed recommendations for managing hydraulic fracturing induced seismicity via traffic light protocols
- Quantifying nuisance ground motion thresholds for induced earthquakes, Ryan Schultz and Greg Beroza
- Short-term hazard analysis in presence of induced seismicity, Ganyu Teng and Jack Baker
- Permian Basin FSP update, Noam Dvory and Mark Zoback
Explore More Events
No events at this time. Please check back later.